IMP-OSC-Tor es un sintetizador VST gratuito, dotado de gran cantidad de herramientas con las que poder conseguir sonidos d elo mas variados, pero que es especialmente efectivo para sonidos de bajo, el plugin cuenta con dos osciladores que soportan 5 tipos de forma de onda diferentes, 2 envolventes ADSR, un filtro multi-modo, 2 efectos (delay y chorus) y 20 presets de sonidos, el plugin se encuentra en versión 32 bits para la plataforma Windows.
Imp-Osc-Tor is simple freeware synth capable of creating many types of sounds, especially bass-sounds (for which it was intended).If you give it a try, leave a comment with your thoughts on it!
- 2 Oscillators with individual detuners. The Oscillators sports 5 waveforms (Saw,Saw-Square,Square,Square-Ramp,Ramp). Osc 1 can modulate Osc 2 in various ways (Phaze, Freq, Ring and Amplitude modulation). It can also perform Filter-Fm. Osc 2 can be synced to Osc 1. Both Oscillators have Phaze- and Pwm-knobs for such modulation (which can also be modulated with the LFO:s)
- 1 Multi-mode Filter with lots of Filter-types. The Filters Cut-off can be modulated by the dedicated ADSR-envelope, the mod-wheel, the LFO:s or Osc 1.
- 2 ADSR-envelopes. One controlling the Filter-cutoff and the other the synths Amplitude.
- 2 Multi-mode LFO:s. They have each 5 waveforms (Sine,Saw,Triangle,Square and Ramp) and have 2 Speed-selections (slow,Fast) or Step-select.They can be set to be free-running or to restart.The LFO:s are BPM-controlled via the preset-manager* and have many destination possibilities (and also the choice of controlling 2 at the same time if you want).
- 2 Effects (Delay, Chorus). The Delay has 2 types (Ping-pong, Echo) and the Chorus can be used as a flanger via the Feed-knob.
- 20 Presets of sounds + 1 Init-patch. In the preset-manager you will find a voice-selector for up to 8-voices of polyphony. If only 1 voice is selected then the Portamento knob will be activated next to the Main-out knob. In the preset-manager you can also alter the BPM and the pitch-bend amount by retyping in a new value. Of course you can also find a file-selector which is used to Load or Save your own presets (the preset-name can also be retyped by clicking the current name). * (Please note this: When you change the BPM it is a good thing to tweak the LFO:s speed-knobs and then tweak it back to your chosen speed for the change to take effect.)